Saturday, September 20, 2008

Too Old To Drive




Old Adelaide drivers !!!! Absolutely the worst on the planet.
My wife has had a new car for only five months and already had two idiots hit it. The last one was the most frustrating. In her seventies and not capable of reversing out of her own driveway without smashing into a parked car !!!
When talking to wife about it she commented "My insurance company will love me, I've had so many accidents lately". About time to hand over your licence before you kill someone you senile old fool.
To think that they actually give insurance discounts for older drivers !! Why? Sure they drive less, but when they do get behind the wheel it's absolute devestation......

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Sometimes I think how one day I will miss all this day-to-day running around on car errands. When they take my license away I'm sure it'll be a big blow.

I better make sure to get really rich so I can hire a chaffeur for then, one I can hopefully trust.

Jannie, songwrititer.